♡ Penggegar jantung hati limpa hempedu usus & trakea ♡

♡ Penggegar jantung hati limpa hempedu usus & trakea ♡
Hai my Baby Boo ! Jangan pandang i lama-lama please. Suka buat i meroyan tau u ni sayang. Malu i. Hahahaa ! Dush dush Leeya merenyam ! Me adore him damn much. Ni kalau jumpa depan mata ni mau pengsan 4tahun 18belas hari 37jam bhai ! Love you bebeh ! Nasib baik laki orang tau. Kehkehkehhh *Muntah pelangi*

8 September 2014

Don't lose hope sayang.


Sometimes I ask myself
Can I choose to give up
I feel that I want to stop everything
Since I see my times before
Was blocked by a monster mistake

But indeed
Allah will never stop forgiving me
My pasts is past
I need to struggle myself to be strong

Dear myself
Don't you ever lose hope okay?
HE'll accept you more than anything ever
Even you can't accept yourself
ALLAH will always forgive you
No matter what you have done
No matter what you have done

Trust me
Allah is always near to you

Dear myself

p/s : Doakan aku ISTIQAMAH ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Takkan bace saje kot ? Komen la sepatah dua ;)